With so much uncertainty in the economy right now, it’s a tough call to make.
Should you stay in your existing premises and expand to meet the needs of the business, or should you look for new premises or land to build a purpose built facility?
If you have the space around your existing premises, it may be better to stay.
There’s numerous benefits to staying put and expanding your existing premises:
- Stability for your employees
- Known location for your customers and supply chain
- Supporting the local economy
- Premises can feel like home, with history surrounding it
But choosing to relocate to fulfill business requirements also has its benefits:
- Purpose built facilities designed to your specification
- Modern design and utilities
- Possibly better location for accessibility
- Employee morale boost
- Demonstrates stability and security to customers and supply chain through solid investment
Which ever option you choose, a good commercial construction company can help you and your architect realise your potential.
At Goodward Construction, we have over 30 years experience of building high quality industrial and commercial premises. Call us for a Free quotation.